Friday, May 9, 2014

Reflection Blog (9 May 2014)
In this week, we got our second paycheck, but we also got a bill after that. I got one hundred and thirty-three dollars and thirty-three cents. My bill though was twenty-one dollars and thirty-four cents, which brought my amount to one hundred and fifty-two dollars and twenty cents. It was for using the computer lab, since our classroom was being used for AP testing. I also created a savings account with everyone else and I put only twenty-five dollars into it, since I thought we were going to have pay for another bill. This left me with only one hundred and twenty-seven and twenty cents dollars in my checking account. Also we got a mail box thingy now, so we could send our mail/bill more realistically! The class got put into few separate families too. I was in with Mean Yanez, Fefe, Danielle, and Sayaka. Nick was later adopted into the family though. We had to answer some questions based on our expenses and our income. The class did activity where we get a random piece of paper with a scenario on it and you have to fill out this chart base on the information you got (first column only). We still haven't finish it and I do not know when we will continue with it.

4 comments:

  1. The informations in this week are important, and the movie makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look it is the family's adopted member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog was interesting to read about this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week was really busy and we learned a lot, all those bills we had to pay and all the accounting we had to do was a lot. Learning about budget is really useful for our future. Good blog, John.

    ReplyDelete